- There is an LDS/Mormon scripture that states, “Watch your thoughts, words and deeds…” Although I don’t choose to practice any formal religion, I believe there is truth everywhere and am constantly reminded of this fact through the faith of my childhood. Thoughts, lead to words, which lead to actions…Truth!
- I had the privilege of attending a Women’s Entrepreneurial Conference where Mrs. Utah was the KeyNote Speaker. She shared an idea about Embrace Your Place and I was very impressed. In a nutshell, it means to love who you are, so that you can invite the change you want. In order to do that, you MUST think about those things you want to bring about.
- Bob Proctor sends Friday stories and one in the last month or so told about a gentleman who shared happiness with bad news. His job was to be the bearer of bad news and decided to always do it cheerfully and attempt to take the receiver’s mind off the sting. He brought about that which he intended by thinking about it first!
- Bruce and I have been reaching to take our relationship to the next level for a couple months now. Both of us have been married multiple times and are a little nervous… of course you can imagine. So the topic of counseling has come up a couple times… neither really wants to actively talk about it, but know that it’s a good idea to have a common ground to begin talking about the hard topics. Ironically I was offered access to an online seminar over the last 10 days or so called The Art of Love. Coincidence? I think not! The majority of the sessions I listened to focused on better communication to allow your relationship to grow. I took pages of notes from experts in many different areas, each one a platform for discussion in my relationship. I am so grateful!
- Mary Morrissey sent out a few emails in this last month which supported my thoughts, but when I received another this morning, it kicked me into gear, coming full circle with the realization that we really DO bring about what we think about… and I knew I had to write.
Today’s message was about the law of attraction. In short, we have to know what we want, share it with the powers of the universe and then visualize it in our lives. Nature abhors a vacuum… so in my mind the law of the attraction is satisfied by the law of the vacuum (which basically is just the idea that you clear a space and it is filled by something else.)
So why not practice these concepts friends? I dare you!! :)
Decide what you want and then clear the space to openly think about it! You will be amazed at how quickly the universe responds and begins to send thoughts, words, people, angels, books, quotes etc to you in reply…(filling that space you so generously opened) helping you to BRING ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT!